This Cookie Notice applies to any website, branded pages on third-party platforms (such as FaceBook and Twitter) and applications accessed or used through such websites or third-party platforms (hereinafter “websites”) which are operated by or on behalf of EcoNorth.
“EcoNorth” or “we” or “us” or “our” means “EcoNorth Ltd”.
“Cookie” means a small file of text which asks your permission to be placed onto your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and a particular task is performed eg examining web traffic or remembering your preferences when visiting a website.
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
“Data Subject” means an individual on whom data is collected and processed. This can be an organisation’s customers, contractors, suppliers and employees for example.
“Consent” means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of a Data Subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
Cookies on EcoNorth’s website are used for:
- Strictly necessary purposes – these allow the core functions of the website to be performed eg security, network management and accessibility. These cookies do not handle personal data.
- Analytical/performance purposes – these allow us to recognise and calculate the number of visits you make and to see how you navigate around our website when you are using them, therefore, helping us improve our website performance eg by ensuring that you can find what you are looking for easily.
- Preference purposes – these help us recognise you when you return to our website. This allows us to remember your preferences and settings (eg your choice of language or region) and to personalise our content for you.
- Sharing purposes – these allows you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Online assistance purposes – these allow you to access online assistance via a chat box provided by Tawk.to.
Cookies do NOT give EcoNorth access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
The first time you engage with EcoNorth’s website, you will be asked to confirm which cookies you agree to being added to your web browser. Your consent will be recorded on our Consent Log and the relevant cookies will be applied. Choosing not to allow these cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
You will be prompted to renew your consent on an annual basis.
You have the right to amend or withdraw your consent at any time. Please click on the link below to do so.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding our Cookie Notice.
Cookie Notice Review
EcoNorth’s Cookie Notice is reviewed annually, or earlier if there are changes to applicable legislation or technology. Any amendments that are made at these times will be posted on our website.
Date of last review: 12.08.20.